The perfect Candle for a night in, alone or with friends. Set the stage for an intimate dinner party. Blended with the smooth smoky aroma of Rum, Grapefruit Bergamot, Lime, Clove, Patchouli, Labdanum, Tobacco, Moss, Leather & Amber.
Each Candle has been handmade & hand poured in Ireland from start to finish using only the best quality Soy & Fragrances.
- 100% Soy Wax
- Cruelty Free
- Long Lasting smell
- Biodegradable & non toxic
- Releases a Highly soothing fragrance scent
- Replace the candle when the fragrance scent is gone
- Clean burning with no soot residue, free from pesticides & herbicides
- Over 40 hrs Burn Time
How to use :
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 3mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
- Extinguish the flame carefully by snuffing it rather than blowing on it.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not add water to the wax
- May stain fabric or surfaces
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin as it may cause irritation
For more information please look at our Tips & Safety page.
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided.